CADSM conference is intended to provide a possibility to discuss problems of optimization of technological processes of IC manufacturing, development of the models and design methods of microelectronics devices and technical systems, problems during the design of microelectromechanical systems and possibilities of practical applications of developed systems.
new information technologies
The problem of reliability testing are considered within the frame work of the conference, as well as the new information technologies of automated designing and creation of learning systems.
modern CAD systems
During the conference, the attendees from all over the world can discuss the problems and opportunities of modern CAD systems and their applications in information technologies, robotics, IoT and medical systems.
1. CAD modern information technology
- Visual Modeling.
- Development and analysis of remote design tools.
- Concurrent and distribution systems.
- Distribution computing in networks.
- Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems.
2. Design of specialized systems and devices
- A mathematical model of sensors and actuators.
- Microsystems modeling and design.
- New microelectronic technologies.
- The new technology in IC and MEMS industry.
- Design of MEMS elements.
- Specialized computer system.
3. Models and methods for radioelectronics device and systems
- Signal processing in radioelectronic system and telecommunications.
- Telecommunications and radioelectronic design tools.
- Methods and tools of digital signal processing.
- New materials in microelectronics.
- Tasks of reliability estimation.
- Reconfigurable platforms.
- Signal acquisition and sensor management.
- Multi-target tracking.
4. Embedded Systems Design and Implementation
- Embedded control systems design.
- Embedded automotive system development process.
- Automotive embedded systems and software applications.
- Design automation for embedded systems.
- Practical experience in IoT systems implementation and testing.
- Industrial Embedded Systems.
- Military embedded systems.
- System-on-Chip and Network-on-Chip.
5. Practical applications of CAD systems
- Modern CAD in robotics and IoT systems.
- Industrial applications of algorithms and design approach.
- CAD in avionics, ships, military vehicles, and radios.
- Target detection and identification.
- CAD in medical and biomedical applications.
- Reengineering based on CAD models.
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI.
20 January, 2023
Paper Submission Deadline
9 February, 2023
Notification of Paper Acceptance
before 14 February, 2023
Early Bird Registration
22-25 February, 2023
Due to the armed aggression of the russian federation, the conference will be held in the Hybrid format.
The official language of the conference is English. The abstracts, presentations, and posters have to be in English to be published in the Conference Programme and Conference Proceedings.